Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My love/hate relationship with J.Crew

I got this email today that said "J.CREW'S NEW SPRING ARRIVALS!"

This is wrong on so many levels.

1.) I'm on a budget
2.) It's January
3.) I like the old stuff that's on sale, but I still can't buy
4.) It's FREEZING outside (did I mention it's January?)
5.) I'M ON A FREGGIN BUDGET!!! :)


So... Here are a couple of new favorites. And for those of you who DO have money, here are some of the amazing sales on old favorites I still love a season later.



I LOVE this look!



Fun new necklace



I love this dress. I just wish it were seperates.


This is the gorgeous pencil skirt currently on sale for $80!




Here's that same pencil skirt in a different color, but paired with the Merino cardigan (only $30!)




Super cute Hayden heels, unfortunately they only have a size 6 left.



So minty & shiny!

No comments: