The belly journal. I admittedly missed a bunch of weeks. I'd like to blame all day sickness and extreme fatigue, but eventually I just got too lazy... :) Enjoy!

4/01/09, 12 weeks

4/17/09, 15 weeks

4/22/09, 16 weeks

5/01/09, 17 weeks

5/12/09, 18.5 weeks (Ignore the frizzy hair and toothbrush.)

5/16/09, 19 weeks

5/30/09, 21 weeks

6/6/09, 22 weeks - Right after we went out to the Melting Pot for my birthday.

6/7/09 My birthday! I think the sad face is because I am in need of birthday ice cream.

Hooray! BIRTHDAY ICE CREAM. :)

6/21/09, 25 weeks

6/28/09, 26 weeks

7/04/09, 27 weeks - Happy Fourth!


7/22/09, 30.5 weeks


8/06/09, 31 weeks 3 days



8/25/09, 34 weeks

9/01/09, 35 weeks Pandora says, "whoa!"

9/6/09 Hanging out in West Virginia

9/09/09, 36 weeks


9/22/09, 38 weeks


9/27/09 at 38.5 weeks, Jocelyn Pearl was born in the water at 6:28AM on a Sunday morning after a relatively short 7 hour labor.


2 comments:
It's about time we got to see those pictures! And the one of you eating ice cream... priceless ;~)
Oh they are all so beautiful. Thank you for posting these pics!
Post a Comment