Friday, December 4, 2009

Brazil part III

Hangin' out at Bigogi's bar.



Pirate ship ride... Cheesy I know, but super fun!










This is where we docked and went swimming. Pure awesomeness - highlight of the trip!









This is bigogi. (Big mustache) He owned the bar across the street from the apartment. I can't even begin to describe how big this man's personality was - it totally transcended any language barriers.

Spiderman on the beach selling cotton candy with a horn? Check!

Waiting in line to take the chair lift up the mountain that people para-glide off.


Little ancient stairs

Bar Do Pico. We ate here!












On the way back down. What did you think we'd jump off?


Lizard!


This part terrified me. A person is not supposed to chair lift over a busy road.








What that nastiness you ask? OMG, the most delicious peanut butter chocolate pizza EVER.

"Caution: Drunk Crossing" Outside of Bigogi's bar.
We walked around for a while and I just took photos of beautiful buildings and doorways.


















Then we were in the commercial district, so obviously I couldn't resist taking some window shots...





LOVE this place. Ate breakfast here everyday!


On the bus. Sad faces. Goodbye Santos.
Hello Baltimore (DC actually). Hello snow. Blah.
Look how tan I am!
Little did we know how crazy the rest of the year would be... A week later I found out we were pregnant with baby Josie!

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

Woot for baby Josie!

"Spiderman on the beach selling cotton candy with a horn? Check!" Thank goodness you got a picture of it because seriously, who would EVER believe that?